Follow me!

Monday, February 13, 2012

Andwhenyoufeelmyheartbeating, doyoufeelthesame


SHIAAATTTT. My bodyclock is officially screwed. Just ended yet another mahjong session earlier and my body refuses to hibernate for the night (technically,morning).
I probably look more haggard anyone's mum now lah wtf. LOL
NEED TO SLEEP. kkz time to force thyself to bed.

And guess what. I just realised it's only a day away from Valentine's. Sometimes I feel like a full fledged single, yet I still harbour hopes for a memorable V day despite knowing better not to expect anything. Sighhhhh. I really wish I could actually look forward to celebrating a memorable occasion with you. From special dates and joyous occasions like my birthday, 11.11.11, Christmas to New Year's day, AND NOW Valentine's Day, I have never received anything really special, nor have you made much effort to bring me to somewhere nice to celebrate. On the contrary, you weren't even present during these dates. I understand that you have a duty to serve the nation, but the least you could do was to make up for it in some other way?

Ever since the disappointment of the 3 major dates - my birthday, 11.11.11 and New Year's day, I decided to drop all hopes of any surprise in store for me. Waited and waited but they never happened. I could probably incubate an egg while waiting. It really feels like I'm expecting money to descend from the sky.-thoughts and wishes that are so far from my reach.. It's hard to keep faith in something verbal, I need to see you put them into action.


Mutual love is hard to come by, and I hope you'll fcking treasure it cuz when all is lost, you'll only see yourself weeping badly in a pile of regrets.
P/s: Anybody up to be my date for Valentine's? LOL. I'm not gonna be stuck hibernating all day. Hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment