Follow me!

Thursday, February 02, 2012

How do I find the perfect fit?

CNY at gekchong's house last tuesday! (2nd day of CNY)

Hi all.

An 8-hr nap which comes right after you've been deprived of sleep the whole day is undesirably shiok!!
I was literally awake for 24 hours straight just to chiong for my mobile application and I REALLY  felt like superwoman there and then.
Obviously I was elated when my efforts paid off and the presentation turned out well HEHE ^^
The feeling which comes from accomplishing your own original ideas is unbeatable. It's as yummy and as palatable as the feeeling of eating after you've been starved.
WOOP!

I'm SO FED UP with BLOGGER TEMPLATES.
Been trying to change my blogskin for the past few days but they keep coming up with some stupid error like no br closing tag, etc. So...... I went to close all the tags and the skin still failed to work.
Thing is, the same problem occurred for at least 4 or 5 different skins I've tried from various creators?!
Like what's the point in whiling my time searching for awesome skins which I can't apply to my blog?!! FARKKKK.

And I'm quite tempted to purchase my own blog domain. Hmmmmm. Should I???
COMMENT PLS THANKS. my comment board is do dead what are all you readers doing!!! hahaha

OH BUT BEFORE YOU LEAVE REMEMBER MY ADS TOO!! ^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment