Follow me!

Friday, February 03, 2012

Cause someone's bound to hear my cries


Somewhere inside me screams: I'M NOT GOING TO SETTLE FOR SECOND BEST.ONLY THE BEST.
You're one out of how many millions in the world, and I chose to be with you.
But if you're not proud of me, I see no reason in being stuck 'underground' anymore. I've given in for 5 frigging months. I don't see any more point in waiting till half a year, then a year, and the next?
It's not gonna be that smooth for you alright? You want someone, take responsibility and be proud of your girl.
A guy once told me, if a guy really wanted a girl, he would do all he can to make the girl 'his', and to make her utmost happy so that she wouldn't even want to lay her eyes on others'.
Why don't I feel the same from you?

Know why 'title' is important sometimes?
******WHY??******
It's like a man's second job. It comes with responsibilities. You feel a sense of belonging and you're more inclined to do your best in it. Most of the time, excellent behaviour reaps double results.
Ever heard the phrase give and take? A satisfied woman is more willing to please her man. She'll be so happy to maybe...perfect her culinary skills and whip you the best dish on earth? HAHAHA

But without it, anyone(including you) can easily shred someone's heart and go like 'awwww, it's her own problem, she took things a tad too seriously' or 'I never looked upon her as a future gf, she merely assumed'
My point being: You can pack up and leave anytime, it's commitment and hassle free! There's no obligation to put up a proper fight for her, because it was never your full investment to start with. As compared to someone who's put in their all to cherish their girl, what's there to fight for if you've only invested half fcked efforts?

No more restrictions, no more me taking initiative 80% of the time, no more arduous and torturous waits, no more regrets for you.
If you want me, then you know what to do.
If I second guessed you, prove me wrong.
Don't let me be the one that got away.

No comments:

Post a Comment