Sunday, January 29, 2012
What do you do when your good isn't good enough?
I hope the time apart helps.
It really is something we both might need.
You won't solve any problems by running away, sweetie. The only choice is to face them head-on or remain stagnant.
I hope you think through your emotions carefully, and how your actions have spoken against your subconscious.
Humans love to escape negative thoughts. We try to run at first sight, it's the easiest and fastest route.
I believe there have been countless times you wondered where this would lead to, and what is it exactly that you're hanging on to?
Likewise, I've done some thinking on my own part, weighing the happiness I get out of this relationship, what I actually deserve against what I've actually received, and how much longer I'm willing to tolerate such things.
I feel like, I love you, but you love yourself. You know?
I've told myself countless times that I'm fine. We'refine. I'mfinewithit. BUT actually, I ain't fine. I AIN'T FINE WITH WHERE I AM STUCK NOW. Far from it.
You're probably stuck at that level too. Maybe you need some probing into your deepest thoughts, the ones linked to your subconscious, and listen to that inner voice which tells you things that spurs certain reactions.
Maybe it's not that relationships are troublesome, or that you're not ready for one, or that you don't know how to love someone properly, maybe you have some deeper resentment you've cast aside, yet it nags at your subconscious..
Maybe you are your own obstacle cos you deny yourself from facing your deeper thoughts.
If you came clean with the outright truth, you might relieve the happier side of yourself and discover that communication can actually be a breeze, you need not keep all negative things to yourself (and explode one fine day).
At least you can heave a sigh of relief to know what you truly want out of this, and what steps you should take to fulfil it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment