Follow me!

Friday, January 27, 2012

Gifts from my lovely friendssss


Okay you my friend, just acted like a Santa Claus.
On the very day that I uploaded the kitty polaroid pictures, he called me down to collect something from him, and tada, just hours later the very same item I was lusting for was right before my eyes.

Apparently, he saw my previous blogpost on Jan10 where I casually mentioned the polaroid (without pictures then). And he got his sister (who just flew to Japan) to get it on his behalf!! OMGGGG I never expected to receive that as a present from anyone, because its too expensive and its not even my birthday?! And he even got me the kitty film to go along with the present.
OKAY IM LITERALLY AT A LOSS FOR WORDS.

And that's not all, the bag came with many Japanese goodies too!!

Friend, Y U SO NICE TO ME HAHA. Just wanna let you know that I really appreciate and cherish it! ^^
Shall treat you to a meal soon, I cannot accept such huge kindness without return!!

And this is the organiser I received from beloved Huishan as a Christmas present, something which I promised to upload pictures of a long time ago:
Sorry if the colour looks weird, i edited it to look slightly vintagey!

THANKYOU MY LOVELY FRIENDS!!!
I really can't live without an organiser, this book shall be my lucky companion to tide me through 2012 smoothly! HOPEFULLY haahha

No comments:

Post a Comment