Follow me!

Friday, January 07, 2011

Take me away, high across the seas


It's a stay home Friday night! :)
I'm longing for someone to drive me out for night tours right now but currently there is none I can call :X

Damn shucks, I'm having my attachment on the 7th March and it's gonna be so shitty because I'm the only one(from my clique) having it this coming holidays!
Which means that I'm forced to skip the BAOC gl bonding chalet + opportunity to go on a community service trip to Thailand/genting with cliqueyyy!
Why my internship falls on a different semester from all of them walauuuuu.
Don't like this can.


I'm still learning how to control my reaction to certain things.
"Life 's a game but sometimes i just don't know how to play that game right."
Can anyone teach me an efficient game playing method? Somehow my own learning seems to have come to nought. And people can be so dark it scares me.


P/s: Happy with my compliments from my photography teacher during class on Monday. Random, but I'm still happy thinking of it now :)


Pp/s: I wish I could own the wit some people are born with. Been trying to train my level of wit, but its really tough because you've to take into consideration the feelings of others.


Ppp/s: Feeling dumb these few days. It's making me unhappy.

No comments:

Post a Comment