Follow me!

Sunday, January 09, 2011

One of the many mistakes

I IRRITATE MYSELF ALOT. Always wanting to blog about this and that, but once I've reached home and settled in a lovely position, I can never remember what I've so eagerly wanted to blog about earlier.
My memory's been really screwed for a couple of years. I suspect its linked to me talking into the wee of the night during my younger days.

AND I REALLY REGRET IT.

If there's one thing people always say, '不听老人言, 吃亏在眼前'!
(don't listen to the adults, and you'll eat your consequences)
I regret not hanging up the phone whenever I was nagged to.
I regret dedicating so much precious time to listen to people weep their heart out while they did not give a damn about mine.
I was too caught up for attention, feeling good that I was being needed by others.
I was probably being used but I refused to accept that fact so long as I was showered with attention, even if it only lasted a day.
I wanted acceptance from everyone, and I tried too hard.
Sounds stupid?
Yes, that probably describes how needy and immatured I was then.
Luckily for me, I'd friends who made me see things in a different light, showed me how strong I could be, and actually, standing alone is not such a big deal.
Afterall, you don't need the whole world to love you in order to feel good right?

Okay, sorry for sidetracking a little!
But basically, I'm super worried that the microwaves accumulated from the long hours of conversation on the phone has really caused some damage to my brain.
Dad always warned me about it, but I failed to listen.
He once showed me an article - an egg was placed between 2 transmitting phones, and it was proven that the egg became a hard boiled after 15 mins!
Just look at how potentially hazardous microwaves can be. WHICH IS WHY PEOPLE SAY DON'T STAND TOO NEAR A MICROWAVE.

And guess how long my conversations lasted?
Probably a good 6 hours and above each night.
I'm unwilling to do the math cos I'm already badly creeped out.
I'd like to think that some brain cells got killed in the process, but not to such a great extend that my brain has been fried.
Hoping I won't become stupider each day. I don't wanna be suffering from memory lapse at just 18!

Alright, enough of ranting, I've entertained you readers with yet another insecurity of mine, now go click on my ads! ^^

P/s: I LOVE YOU ALL, SO PLEASE DO TAKE CAUTION WHEN USING THE PHONE FOR LONG HOURS OKAY! If there's really such a great need to chat long hours on the phone, use a earpiece or put on speaker mode! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment