Follow me!

Saturday, January 08, 2011

My room has so much stuff, I'm not sure which I would grab in case of emergency

Current status: Looking like a maid packing up my room, washing clothes etc.

Gonna share with you people something which I've bought and found to be extremely useful!
An accessories holder from Diva! LOOK AT THE HANGER. The best part I love about this holder! (Y)
At the very bottom, this part can be detached to be brought out as a pouch!
Hooks at the bottom if you wanna hook extra necklaces or anything!
It can be folded up and you can pack it to bring it with you while you're on the go!
It comes in 2 sizes, large and medium.
This is the large version and I got it for 17 bucks, the medium costs 12!
I got the medium for a friend's christmas present though ;)
Its more handy for travelling/photoshoots etc.

AND ITS WATERPROOF! 
One thing I look out for when buying useful stuff like wallets/pouches/laptop case IS THAT IT MUST BE WATERPROOF.
Lowers the risk of your stuff spoiling from the effects of water!

Just used it while packing! Have not totally filled it up yet, but there sure is alot of space in it!
Sorry for the lousy quality pictures, had to brighten them up because they were taken from my phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment