Spent my weekends shooting again.
Busy TO THE MAX. SERIOUSLY TO THE MAX.
Never ending train of assignments and work!!
The only thing I enjoyed was going out to shoot with 2 of my classmates! Fun ^^
Sat morn was spent at Bukit Timah Hill, noon to night was spent at Labrador Park + Vivo!
Learnt a few skills from Ray (Y)
I like adventurous guys, those who like rugged outdoor activities. Can connect with them more easily because not many guys like to do these kinda activities? These 2 whom I went to snap pics with were just that kind! We still happily chatted about future trips to Pulau Ubin, fishing, cycling etc.
WAH SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. I love being in touch with Mother Nature :)
| After trying out so many different shutter and aperture speeds LOL. (Labrador Park) |
How can some people just be so fucked up. Hmmm.
![]() |
| chio not! |
P/s: Guys have commented that I'm of girlfriend material. SO WHY AM I STILL SINGLE OMG.
WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD GUYS FUCKING DIED TO?
don't run away from mama leh.
Not desperate, but single makes you kinda lonely at times agree?
And its so sickening to think about the fact that yet another year of Valentine's gonna pass you by. :(


No comments:
Post a Comment