Follow me!

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Dreading project deadlines.

Finally got to catch Hello Stranger with Stel yesterday night! We've been wanting to watch it at J's house that countdown night but were too seh to watch. Hahah. 
I wouldn't say that show was super awesome, but it was not bad.
Actually its the typical sappy love movie, but its entertaining to watch these kinda movie genre once in awhile.
And its some sort of romance + comedy kinda show!

I WANNA GO KOREA AGAIN OMFG. During winter, no more summer for me thanks :)
I just realised my attachment is starting 7 March, which means that after the big exams, I've to go for attachment already sian. 
Will be unable to accompany Huishan to spend her birthday for the whole day, which means that during my birthday date, she won't be able to accompany whole day too! Because she's in the other semester and her intern starts second half of the year bleah. 
Somehow our classes or whatever always seem to clash :/

Gahh okay, back to work! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment