![]() |
| Being entertained by performances while waiting for the countdown! |
![]() |
| look at the difference between girls and guys jumping :) |
![]() |
| somehow i like this pic, like got abit model feel. maybe my eyeshadow and toga top. MUAHAHAH |
Great occasions can only be spent with great people hehehehe ^^
Kinda funny that after the countdown, it still din't really hit us that it was 2011 yet. We were all chatting, then suddenly like 'eh 2011 already ah', then cheer again. Abit lag huh. haha
![]() |
| Like a jesus? :P |
Okay lah, not really counted as pyjamas party because we did not have any movie marathons, throwing of pillows at each other etc. And only we girls wore pyjamas bleah.
WARNING. PLEASE DON'T MIX RASPBERRY VODKA WITH COKE. SUCKS.SUCKS.S.U.C.K.S B.I.G T.I.M.E!!!!
It's alot nicer with sprite though :)
<3 Justin's Deejay set! Super fun and super cool. Feel like owning one too, just that it doesn't come cheap.
Hurhur. Sometimes my taste in things abit expensive zzz.
![]() |
| shag people the very next day :X |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jan 1(noon) - Went for cousin's housewarming party!
![]() |
| super chio personal lift down to the carpark. and look at that collection of wines and hard liqour! :D |
Seeing him lie on the bed so sickly reminded me of my late gramps.
The last time I remember seeing him was during CNY, and I remember his smile and his chattiness. Super nice and friendly uncle, though I'm not close to him.
And seeing him in that state, it's really sad.
4th stage of lung cancer if I'm not wrong. The adults weren't really keen to tell me much about it.
Praying for my uncle, praying for miracles!











No comments:
Post a Comment