Follow me!

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Busy like a bumblebeeeeeeee

This 2 weeks have been hectic for me!!!!!!

So sorry for the lack of posts in my blog these few days.
I even had a friend commenting that I should slow down my pace of life. :(
How to? Life in SG kinda sucks cos its just too fast-paced for my liking.
I should probably emigrate to New Zealand in the future, living among cows.

Nahh, obviously I'm kidding. I'll probably get bored there because its also too laid-back. :>

So you're probably wondering what have I been so busy with.

1) WALKING AROUND CHINESE GARDEN,JAPANESE GARDENS SNAPPING PHOTOS.

Okay, it was during a burning Saturday afternoon, where the SUN WAS AT ITS HOTTEST. The gardens simply lack shelters and trees!!
Thank god I'd my dad with me. He accompanied me for 4 freaking hours of phototaking and 'hiking' under the sweltering sun. I just wonder how much more awesome can he be?!!

Girls! I like this photo alot, we all look ATAS~~ 

2) But not all fun was lost, went to PH later that night! Company was great, most were from NP, business school too! It was like a mini NP 'school of BA gathering' ^^
bbg's with flawless skin <3
3)Slept a miserable 4 hours before going to work on Sunday, and another pathetic 2 hours before going to Botanic Gardens on Monday. Thanks to the 400+ photos I took on Thurs & Saturday, I ended up filtering them till 4+ am on Sunday night.
some of the BA guys there! :)

4)Supported gf's beatboxing workshop for their I&E on Tuesday! :) Taught by B's bf, people zaizai beatboxer leh! haha
Bam-bam jacky. ^^

5)Tried to study, yet many failed attempts. 1 common test appearing in the middle of the semester provides no motivation.


6) Spent 7+ hours on one freaking lecture of CMA today.
I'm just too devoted to CMA. 

No comments:

Post a Comment