Follow me!

Monday, August 02, 2010

Monday ups and downs


Was pissed and happy today.
Well, it's Monday blues, so I din really expect much to come out of it.
However, I was real pissed this morning and in the afternoon. 
Shan't elaborate here, but basically the people got me so pissed - the first time I've gotten so pissed at anyone in ages.
Check out my twitter page under today's date, and you'll prolly get what I mean.
Grrr. Fuck, one last week and I no need to see them ever!
Really cannot stand the sight of them.
Good riddance LOL.

Haha I can be nice and all, but if you take me for granted and things really get out of hand, I can be a bitch if I want to.
So don't test me.

But anyway, the second half of my day I automatically cheered up, because I got my Tangs $15 voucher! 
HEHEHE
But I was told over the counter that it cannot be used for cosmetics/fragrances under 'Chanel' and the 'Estee Lauder Group', which includes Estee Lauder(duh), Mac, and I cannot remember which other brands.
Sian right.
I love Chanel and Mac stuff :)
But I think Leslie can help me get discounts from those counters HAHA.


One packet given away alr!
Green and purple, my 2 fav colours :)

I'm not really a fan of sweets, but i do adore 'sticky' sweets!
And I bombed like $26.50 on stickys alone. Bought for friends and some for myself!
But there were so few flavours available today :(
Wanted to get smiley rock for a friend, but bo ley.
Then the other nice flavours all also not available.
Sorry Waiho, you called back a tad too late and I did not get you lychee pillows! 
Promise to get it for you when I go back there though!
I'm awesome right HEHE.


Thereafter, I had Ben and Jerry's, ate my fav waffle cone super mix!
With absolutely loved flavours: 'chocolate macadamia', 'chunky monkey', 'new york chocolate chunk'
Cheered up pretty much! :)
Thank you for the treat anw!
Love my friends hehe.
One day I shall do a tribute post to those I love^^

P/s:
"Agree that you need a person to love. Agree that you need a person to love you like how you do. Agree that you wanted to be missed. Agree that you get greedy at times. Agree that crying wasnt being weak. Agree that you treasure life, but things just upset you too much at times. Agree on what youre gonna agree, that youre just a human afterall."

No comments:

Post a Comment