Follow me!

Monday, August 02, 2010

I love sweet stuff.


I don't like golden mile complex.
Really bad vibes from that place. Urgh.
I always get the notion that there are many lecherous old men staring. :/
Okay but I bet at least 70% of them are perverts. HAHA
Feel so uncomfortable working there la!
AND THAT PLACE IS SO DIRTY. 'Literally'
Never ever wanna get posted back there again, so inconvenient somemore!
Me and huishan din dare to visit the toilets in the mall, so we had to cross over to use the toilets over at the food centre opposite the mall instead.
The only plus point of working there was the good food at the food centre, and their clean toilets (Y)
Their toilets are like opened-air kind, I think quite well controlled by authority, because it seems cleaner than those open air toilets you get at parks/zoo.

Ugh and the weather was so cold today, literally 'shiver me timbers'.
The wind blowing outside set temperatures so much colder than within the complex itself.
Hurhur, either that, or I'm falling sick soon.
I'm already huddled beneath my blankets as I'm typing this. Brrrr.

Oh, me and huishan each had A SUPER HUGE SERVING OF CLAYPOT RICE.
And amazingly, we could finish all man!
Take a look at this:
It prolly doesn't look as big here, but it was actually a serving size meant for 2 I think.
To finish this pot, we each downed like 5 bowls of rice.
HAHA SCARY MUCH?
And we're girls.
Girls with such voracious appetites, even we scared ourselves.
After eating, we both simply stared at each other and said, 
"omg, did we really just chomp down this whole pot of rice!!!"

After which, Leslie picked us up at Illuma, where we both failed to find our covers - (Huishan wanted to find her itouch cover, whereas I went back there in search of my BB cover, BUT NO MORE BOOHOOHOO D:)
HEHEHE NVM THOUGH.
We got to eat desserts!
Liang Siah St the 'Ah Chew Desserts' or sth. 
Been awhile since i ate their dessert, shiok max.

I declare that I am still quite full.

Gonna head down to Orchard go collect my tangs $15 beauty hall voucher.
That voucher better still have stock, cos Tangs beauty hall seldom has promotions, and this $15 is gonna do me alot of good there! :D
I LOVE TANGS HAHA. TANGS LOYAL FAN LOR.
And im helping them advertise for free ley. 

Shall end here, school tmr! Grrr.

P/s: Stelstel next round we go for desserts again! Eat sweet stuff to cheer up! Sad you woke up late and din wanna come out to eat with us :( Maybe I shall see if I'm gonna sleepover at your house tmr or sth. Hehe.

Pp/s: TIME FLIES REALLY FAST. ITS AUGUST ALREADY! MEANS 2 MTHS + MORE TO MY BIRTHDAY MUAHAHA. BUT THAT ALSO MEANS NEARING EXAMS. WHAT A WET BLANKET. :(

Ppp/s: I'm the owner of a bulging belly. WORKOUT TIME!

No comments:

Post a Comment