Only had like 3 hours of sleep before dragging my feet to school. UGHH.
And I have to rush my WDA report later in the day, to ensure that I have sufficient time to study on Thursday and Friday before the exam. :(
Poly datelines can kill lor. Which idiot said poly was easy.
It's only probably less stress than JC but still can be quite jialat ley.
![]() |
| The star Waiho made :) I hope to wish upon a star, and hope that all my wishes will come true. |
Anw I guess I'll be busy again today.
Just consulted teacher regarding the WDA report, and I feel more enlightened haha.
Since the memory's still fresh in my mind, I am going to try and finish up the report now!
Bye people~~~~
I WANNA GO OVERSEAS AND IM GONNA REPEAT IT A MILLION TIMES. HAHA

No comments:
Post a Comment