Day 5: 6 things you wish you'd never done
#1. Replying a classmate's question during common test while in poly year 1, which sort of caused my death in that module. - yes, I will explain why.
I got sabotaged by other students(wtf right) for cheating, and ended up having my marks for that paper nullified. - which means a big fat 0.
I already had an aversion for that particular subject and was further demoralised by the setback, hence causing me to fail this module and I had to retake it.
So I've to work doubly hard with an extra module now. (Major improvement in my 2nd sem, and the school auto pushed up the module which I was lagging behind for me to take in this 3rd sem.)
Kns make my life so difficult. And caused quite a little embarrassment because the fucking exam hall venue was actually in the convention centre, where there were probably at least 300+ - 400 students seated thr taking exams!!!
Wonder if people still can recall that incident. Shag. LOL.
#2. This one I'm still in a dilemma, debating to regret it or not. Haha anway its too personal to mention here.
#3. Senselessly giving in too much to my ex when I was much younger, doing everything the guy should have done for the girl, except in my case, the roles were reversed.
Come to think of it now, I was really dumb.
D-U-M-B, even capital letters are not able to represent how ludicrous I was.
Would you sacrifice your friends, exams, family, precious time all just for one guy?
Well, I was kinda that type of bitch back then. My whole life practically revolved around that asshole, who even had the cheek to cheat on me 5-7 times. Lost count. LOL.
I was too madly in love, kept returning to him despite his actions. For the most part, this must have boosted his ego, knowing that there was always this girl willing to throw herself at him. Sound so desperate right.
ZZZ, even I admit that I taboleh tahan myself.
#4. Mixing with this group of people that hurt me alot back in Secondary 1 & 2.
Their actions, their words, their backstabbing & rumours, their 'propaganda' to others left me so affected and badly 'scarred'. Not the literal sense, but yes, still scarred emotionally. And the effect lasted ages, even till now.
Back then, I suspect I was bordering on the edge of depression, and my self esteem dropped to an all time low because of the incident.
And thanks to it, that was probably when I started worrying unduly about how people perceived me. (see day 4's letter)
#5. THIS ONE'S GONNA BE FUNNY. I SWEAR.
So many bad habits, too disgusting to write here. HAHAH.
No la, only 1 main one.
EH IF I SHARE THIS, YOU ALL HAVE TO CLICK ON MY ADS OKAY!
1 FOR 1 DEAL RIGHT!^^
... Comeon, who doesn't dig their noses right. When there's dirt, or when its itchy, the main point is to just dig only right.
Apparently I got addicted to digging my nose, I think I often imagined dirt in there, and the shiokness of having a clean nose was too tempting to resist.
(IS THERE A NAME FOR THIS DISEASE? THIS DISEASE THAT RUNS IN THE MIND. lol)
SO LIKE I SAID, JUST DIG ONLY LOR.
And I paid no attention to the frequent warnings from my aunt - 'girl, dont dig your nose too often ah, will become big one, just look at mine!'
Okay honestly speaking, I only bothered about eyes as the most important features, and neglected the nose. I don't take notice of people's noses, was too young to know how to judge a big/small nose, and definitely did not find my aunt's nose big -.-
So this bad habit continued for ages until one fine day I stared at myself in the mirror and realised I had a fugging huge nose saddled on my face!!
WAH IMAGINE MY HORROR. STRAIGHTAWAY SWEAR TO STOP DIGGING MY NOSE LOR. HAHA
And I've kept to my rule till now, but sadly, DAMAGE'S BEEN DONE. BLEAH.
so you've a real life experience here, PEOPLE I'M HERE TO WARN YOU NOW:
BETTER DON'T DIG YOUR NOSES OFTEN!
Regret not heeding my aunt's warning. Only realised the significance of it at such a late stage, when my nose looks horribly big in close up pictures, frontal view.
#6. Reading books late into the night, spoiling my eyesight. This is a kind of thing that only worsens as time passes(can only increase and not decrease), and it won't get better. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment