Couldn't stand it, decided to bear with the pounding headache and stomachache and just head out.
Hhaahah I guess I'm one of the kind of people who gets satisfied easily.
LOL today I felt quite blessed :)
I love my friends for making me happy!
Marc came down all the way from Tampines to find me, brought me out to drink KOI, satisfying my long-time craving!
Hehe it feels so good to have such friends!
Coming down all the way from Tampines to Jurong, kinda far uh.
Sadly I din have enough time to see Cookie! Will probably drop by some other day to visit your family and Cookie! :)
THANKYOU!
He dropped me off at Betty's house, where I visited her for her birthday party, but apparently I reached kinda late, cos when I arrived, many had already left, leaving only her poly clique waiting there for me. I din expect the peeps there to leave so early :/
SORRY BETSSSS, that i only managed to stay for such a short while!
But we had to leave to surprise Winson, cos today's his birthday too!
And he was at Khatib, super far considering Betty lives at Bukit Timah.
So we rushed down, made the surprise a quick one, before rushing for our respective last trains HAHA.
Stel and Pey sieh kanchiong cos we were busy taking pictures then we saw LAST TRAIN ARRIVING IN 1 MIN. They 2 dashed like crazy man~
But it was all worth it, seeing the look on Winson's face, he was so shocked and happy.
Love it when my friends are happy.
When they are happy, I feel super happy for them too :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETSSS AND WINSSS! I LOVE YOU BOTH MANYMANY!
Lastly, Ming Zhao picked me from from town and we went to eat PUNGGOL NASI LEMAK. Haha. Was so hungry, I called 4 ingredients and ate like a pig.
First time trying it though, have been wanting to try it for long, another craving satisfied! ^^
And he got me my lao po bing cos he just returned from HK.
Yet another loved food of mine, can't wait to open and try it tmr!!
He told me HK's having the big sales right now, so he managed to get some good bargains over there.
The uniqlo men's tee going for HK 39 only, which equals around 7 SGD?
HAHAH, someone please book a plane and send me to HK straightaway. LOL.
THANKYOUUUUUS! :)
Tmr, Stel's heading down with Maureen to check air fare prices and booking stuff for our Taiwan trip.
Hopefully, we'll be successful in booking and stuff.
Nights and sweet dreams people! I've to be up early to go sch to complete my IS.


No comments:
Post a Comment