Follow me!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Are you going to say goodbye, cos I ain't gonna hear it.


Met up with Eric to discuss photoshoot details today.
Excited :)
It's gonna be an outdoor shoot, because he doesn't have a studio anymore. D:


But I've put on so much weight, it shows on every part of my body, starting right from my face wtf.
I'm afraid the pictures won't turn out as nice. Bleah.
But there's no time to slim down already. Counting from now to Saturday, I don't see how much weight I am able to lose by then.
AND TOMORROW IM HEADING OUT WITH MY GIRLS TO EAT DIM SUM.
NICE ONE BABE. I just sinned. LOL.


It's gonna be my first time doing a shoot, the photographer's professional but sadly his models are not.
Ahem, so for the makeup and stuff me and shan will be handling them ourselves, right down to the clothes, shoes etc.
Headache. It's already a chore thinking of what to wear every morning, how to mix and match, and worrying about being unable to find the clothes you wanna wear.
Well, it's a chore because I'm not exactly inborn with fashion talent :(
I wouldn't say I've bad fashion taste(I find it quite okay actually), but it's always on the brim of changing once every few months.
I don't follow the trends, but my moods. LOL
(so I can be wearing very flowery one day, very bitchy in another, very tomboyish in yet another... you catch my meaning right)
And I do wear quirky/eclectic stuff which can be abit out of the ordinary, unless you know how to appreciate it.
Probably only the artsy-watsy people do.
AT LEAST I DARE TO BE BOLD. HAHA
PLUS
Being a Libran makes me super indecisive, so I ALWAYS HAVE A HARD TIME CHOOSING WHAT TO MIX AND MATCH, WEIGHING THE PROS AND CONS OF EVERYTHING.
Literally everything in life too. :S

P/s: I think shopping at Taiwan this hols is going to be a killer, okay maybe it won't kill me, but might kill my friends instead.  :( Cos of my indecisiveness and time spent at each shop. 
But then again, who thinks so much about spending when the clothes there are so cheap right? And when you're overseas, the main motive is to relax and spend whatever $$ you've saved up for the trip, so this might just reduce the amount of time i spend deciding before making my purchases. MUAHAHAH. BETTER NOT OVERLOAD LUGGAGE.

Now I've to go through a somewhat similar process, only that I've already got the clothes sorted out(with Eric's guidance), but the headache-y part is the hair and makeup.
Maybe watchin more youtube tutorials will help?

IF ONLY we had a free makeup/clothes assistant ^^
Save us from killing brain cells. HAHA.

DON'T FORGET MY ADS PEOPLE!! :)

Wanna blog emo, decided against it.
Shall refrain from blogging emo for the time being.
Trying to stay happy is priority.
I can totally relate to Stel's post on living 2 lifes.
 Once alone, that's it.
Sometimes, we care for people so much till we neglect ourselves.
And where's the one to take care of us too?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment