Here I am, needing to blog, yet not knowing what to blog about.
It's so boring blogging about what I do everyday.
Basically I went back to school for IS screening earlier yesterday, couldn't stand watching the uber gory SAW VI, requested for a change in movie, so we screened American Pie and Bride Wars instead. LOL
I can take 'final destination' type of gory, but SAW's way too disgusting.
I guess if I covered my face half the time during the show, I would be able to force myself to watch it :S
Nvm, shall blog sth more meaningful another day.
Stel's cooking maggie for me now! Hehehee :)
Had a light dinner before I went over to her house, now facing hunger pangs LOL.
THANKYOU DARLING! We have a whole night ahead of us to chill and watch movies, AND TO STUDY.
Studying abit *pui*, but bo bian.
P/s: She's also facing problems about what to blog like me. So we're both sitting here, rotting, thinking of what to blog LOL. Machiam a chore :/
Pp/s: Just briefly taught her how to use Photoscape to edit the photos!
Helped her to edit a batch of photos from Betty's party the day before.
Hehe, next time when she grabs the hang of it then she'll be able to upload pretty photos too :)
Adore pretty photos, which is why I AM A TUMBLR ADDICT! :)
Ppp/s: She wants to change her blogskin, I wanna change the font size of mine! So small and tiny, even I have a hard time reading it. And I have the tendency to skip pages when I see miniature fonts. LOL.
Maybe I might revert back to the plain old blogger template when I get sick of this current one.
Pppp/s: HUISHAN BABY, REST WELL! You looked so sick when I saw you today, you seemed to be in such pain :/Hope you get well soon!
Ppppp/s: I WANT TO PASS MY IS MODULE THANKS IN ADVANCE!

No comments:
Post a Comment