Good quality time spent over dinnerzzz at Xin Wang(cine) with Jacky & co! We played the truth or dare game but Jacky was the only guy so we all aimed him. Haha sad life.
Saturday - 19/2/11
![]() |
| BIRTHDAY BOY! |
(LOL MAGON DIN WANT HIS PHOTOS UP ON FB. PRIVATE PERSON. AS SUCH, I TOLD HIM TO GET OUR PICS FROM MY BLOG, HENCE THE REPETITIONS OF HIS FACE. HAAHA)
Oooo. This was one good/bad day. My freaking menses had to come on the day I went club-.-
Met up with Magon & Samuel for Sam's belated birthday dinner! :) Magon overslept & arrived late for dins, so everything was delayed, and I couldnt reach PH by 11pm for the free entry. Had to pay stupid 20 bucks for no drinks(paid for vip entry through a friend's friend-.-), no good songs and a kinda bad night :<
But I still love the company of my girls! :)
OH and I freaking saw my ex and a friend's ex there. Hmmm. Many guys there that night. Saw many familiar faces from the bird's eye view I had at the podium. It was okay seeing my ex there. However, it was what he asked me after club night that made my day kind of screwed.
Okay, not everyone probably thinks this way, but my friends have agreed with me that he should at least give me some respect as an ex gf. WHICH EX-BF ASKS YOU IF HE CAN KNOW YOUR FRIEND? Fucked up much? You wanna know my friend, ask her straight to her face or through my other friends? That is the most basic respect you could give me in the least. YOU SHOULDN'T BE TELLING ME YOU WANNA KNOW MY FRIEND AND ASKING ME MORE ABOUT HER!! & WHAT'S MORE MY BFF! You saw her before, couldn't recognise her and now you're trying to pry info about her from me? wtfuckkk. Just makes me suspect if you actually had sth for her while we were together.
To think my gfs actually support you the most out of all my ex-es, saying you were the sweetest and all, scolding me for not lasting long with you, and I thought I had one of the best memories with you. Now you've to spoil my perfect bubble by doing this to me, reemphasizing that guys are quite screwed one way or another.
P/s: Take care of your eye infection L!! Don't wear contacts while you're in outfield-.-






No comments:
Post a Comment