Mahjong at Betty's house yesterday!
Intended to study, but plan failed.
But really, the choice of mahjong wins hands down, and it takes great determination to pull yourself away from the table. :X
The guys were damn funny too. They bought 4D, and we all had to cramp in the car just to camp and listen while the 4D numbers were being read out on the iPhone app.
Apparently they bought the car plate number or sth, so sitting in the car gave them more feel to strike 4D-.-
Pantung(superstitious) people really go all the way out to be pantung LOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chionged half of the report at sch with Stel earlier!
Super tiring :(
With my parents out of town, I find great difficulty in waking up for school.
2 consecutive days already leh, since yesterday!
School starts at 9, I woke up at 8.30 yesterday, and today at 9. Powerpec much? Unless I live nearby then i can probably pull some stunt(like a superwoman) to arrive on time. But nooooooo, the travelling distance is so shitty!
Hehe, anyway enough of my nonsense. HTHT with T last night, and I realised that I'm pretty afraid to step into a r/s & fully devote myself to someone.
Right now I'm happily enjoying singlehood, and I kinda forgot how it was like to be tied down when in a r/s. (It's pretty rare that I enjoy single status, because I used to harbour the mentality that I needed a guy to make my life feel complete, which made me easy prey for jerks.)
Nevertheless, I don't wanna encounter anymore possessive partners, nor any more assholes.
My gfs & I have tolerated enough nonsense in our lives.
I feel that I cannot afford to be hurt right now, because I don't want to end up mentally & emotionally drained if shit happens. (I can be a pretty emotional person, it's probably written on my face)
Neither do I've time to entertain such childish people - how could I when I've a shortage of time on hand!
It's not that I chose to avoid opportunities, but I find it quite hard to trust people nowdays.
& currently, I'm not ready to sacrifice my other happiness for anyone. Nobody has caught my eye to make me give up the joys of singlehood yet!
Meeting screwed people, liars, seems to be a norm now.
Whoa, you can never imagine how scary some people can be!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment