Follow me!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

In all things, its better to hope than to despair.


"When you've been disappointed so many times, not caring almost becomes a reflex."

Retweeted this quote last night, because it just hit me that my heck-care attitude towards so many things probably stemmed from being hurt/disappointed too many times.

So damn true! It's like the answer was right there in my face, but it only dawned on me now.

I choose to ignore, let myself be immune to setbacks. (learn from it, but not letting the emotional side get to me much). Which would you rather? Carry an emotional burden each passing day, or to try and live your life as happy as you can?
It's hard to ignore sadness/hurt/disappointment, but one can always choose to believe its inexistent.

HAHA now I know where I got my internal strength from. I've become more down-to-earth and become fairly strong in character, all thanks to the jerks/bastards/bitches who've made my life more meaningful huh.

"She's strong because she knows what it's like to be weak. She keeps a guard up because she knows what it's like to cry herself to sleep."
Haters only serve one purpose: They try to bring you down because they're jealous that you're way ahead of them :)

ME AND BABY STEL <3

HELP US CLICK ON BOTH OUR ADS THANKYOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment