Follow me!

Monday, February 21, 2011

Specially dedicated to Justin Philip Luke


Hi son, this post is all for you okay!
I specially sectioned off this from the other blogposts, so I backdated the others a little :)

First, HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR LUKE! (20/2/11)
Hope you had fun with our surprise visit! Bet you all thought we had too much fun clubbing and 'dumped' you guys aside right!


Anyway we specially made the effort to surprise you guys, and you guys made the effort to wake up and talk to us even though you were so drunk/tired. greatly appreciated! Sorry we came over so late to disturb your sleep when all the fun was over(drinking etc)

Edward always has his face hidden-.-
Btw I feel damn bad, because I did not reply you on twitter, nor through the Fb DM you sent me. I know you were eagerly looking forward to us coming down, and I'm real sorry I left you hanging in suspense. I had to get my girls' response before I could give you any reply, and I din wanna disappoint anyone by accidentally mentioning sth wrong. I know I seem like I totally din give a fuck about you guys anymore, and I apologise for my attitude. & cos I din reply, I wasn't the one liasing with you all, so I probably seemed the most nonchalant about the party.
I really miss you guys alot, and I hope you all don't get the impression that I do not care anymore.


Sorry about my black face that morning too. I was feeling pms-y and all - read my previous blogpost. That, topped with menses, made me feel real shitty. Felt weak/shitty/shag/tired everything in 1 package, therefore I was so pissed. But please know I was really elated to see you guys!!!


Son, I can tell you're still as sensitive as ever, you called the rest to come down just because I din go upstairs to talk to you guys. You prolly sensed sth wrong with me right? Yupp, I was feeling super worn out, cramps & hunger pangs affecting me too. And I totally had no mood to speak to anyone (stoning mood)
Thankyou for these small actions, it lights up my day because it shows people still care :)

end off my post with a pic of us again! LOVE YOU SON!!
Anyway I really love the time we guys spend together, its such a beautiful memory each time we hang out!! Love that we can feel so at ease with you guys, we can totally be ourselves without feeling suffocated. Seeing each other in our shaggy mama states, super funny!

MWARK!!! <3 HOPE TO CARRY MORE GARBAGE BAGS WHILE YOU'RE PUKING. (Y)^^




Sorry guys, I'd to spam this post with pics cos I couldn't help it, we all looked so happy in there heheehe <3

No comments:

Post a Comment