Watched NO STRINGS ATTACHED with Zr & co. after work yesterday! A little comedy with some sexual scenes and a moral of the story. Cute show. I don't find the plot fantastic, but I think the moral of the show is that you cannot be friends with benefits without falling for each other :)
Debate pple?
My verdict would be: Yes, there is no such thing as plain friends with benefits.
How is it that people are able to have a quick fixie with someone they don't have the slightest tinge of feelings for? The only exception I know of are pornstars. :>
Oh, Natalie Portman is a real versatile actress! Caught Black Swan in theatres a couple of days back, she managed to fully capture a human state of depression in her acting, and in No Strings Attached, she's like whoa, a totally different character in all.
**********************************
Anyway, it's kinda weird that things don't really work out even after both sides have put in effort. We're all probably people on different wavelengths. There seems to be no common topic for us, and I've to say, I definitely feel suffocated talking to you guys because I've to exert caution in my words, knowing you people are quite judgmental.
Anyway, sweet R came all the way down to my house to pass me this! Handmade sushi + greentea flavoured kitkat which is only available from Japan! ^^
& A seemed quite worried about me feeling so angsty that night, he offered a listening ear for a couple of hours. HAHAHA now I feel honoured knowing I'm one of the 3 special ones he calls Princess/beautiful/gorgeous/sexy, previously I accused him of throwing such words around freely. :>

No comments:
Post a Comment