Follow me!

Monday, October 03, 2011

Your arrowed love


15. Your zodiac/horoscope and if you think it fits your personality

I'm a LIBRA. Yes!!! (screams and throws confetti into the air)
Okay, as a libra, we place huge importance on giving balance to everything, justice, weighing out the pros and cons of any decision we're about to make etc.

It isn't meant to be understood, it's just a natural action that we take.

Well, I do agree that I hate being misjudged or be on the receiving end of unfair treatment. (STABS DAGGERS AT YOU IN MY HEAD). No, obviously a libra is too full of kindness to do that to you ^^

It has always been claimed that libras are the most charming out of all the other zodiac signs, we're like the sign of partnerships and we're the best mediators around. ._. I don't deny that libras are charming to a certain extent, but we can get on others nerves too. I think we reside on the extreme ends, usually its a love-hate relationship with us. But yes, I've also used 'charm' & 'mediating skills' to bribe my way through my friends, slip through arguments etc :P

It's inborn though. LIBRAS JUST DETEST ARGUMENTS AND UNREST amongst people.

I guess I could really write a whole page on the good and bad of being a libra but I ain't going to. Just gonna write about the most important points.

OHHHHH. Libras love to enjoy life, as can be seen from my blogposts, I guess I lead a pretty happening life and can be a social butterfly at times. I can be super indecisive and I think I've some artsy fartsy thing in me. I like incorporating art into the things I do :) I'm sentimental, optimistic yet emotional (the irony of it all), sensitive to people's take on me (learning how to ignore that).

Yupp, and I like bringing colour into mine/other's lives :)
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TELL FROM THIS MULTI-COLOURED BLOGPOST.

No comments:

Post a Comment