Follow me!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Walking on sticks


Hi all, I just arrived back in SG from a 3d2n getaway to Genting Highlands last night, and school started at 8am today so you can just imagine the amount of sleep I got before I had to wake up at 6. Of which I overslept and woke at 6.30 instead. LOL.

Martin & Mervyn. These 2 had to tank alcohol for Justin
Read these cute condom packages - ' SHOOOT! JUST COME'


Anyway, the very first people to celebrate my birthday for me were Jacqueline, Peiying, Martin, Mervyn and Justin. The 5 other kakis on my Genting trip. The 2 girls made all sorts of excuses to divert me out of the room to buy dinner with the guys, and when I came back to the hotel room.... tadahhhh a tiramisu cake was presented to me!! Touched wor :)  - That was on Saturday night.

And last night, the boy came down to find me and surprised me with a pretty little butterfly diamante bracelet as a birthday present. That idiot tried to make me count to a hundred while I closed my eyes so that he could sneak up behind me. But he failed at the count of 20 HAHAHAA. Footsteps too loud laaa.
Again, he asked me to close my eyes and count to 50, this time round - he tried to distract me by kissing my hand continuously as he sneakily snapped on the bracelet.
SOOOOO CUTE I almost kissed him to death. Kidding^^
But I wonder where he got the bracelet from, no box nothing siaaaaaa. I'm afraid it'll tarnish if I don't store it properly?

So here's the continuation of my 30 day challenge which has lagged for days

22. Your academics

I've to say I'm proud of my improvements :)

23. Something that you miss

Parasailing

24. 5 words/phrases that make you laugh

a: pudgy
b: squishy
c: chubby ninja (inside joke this one)
d: cockanathan
e: blubber

Most of the words that can make me laugh are actually words that sound 'round', 'plump' and 'can be squashed'

25. Something you are currently worrying about

How serious is he towards me?

26. Things you like and dislike about yourself

Like: cheerful, adventurous, emphatic, rational, peace loving
Dislike: slow-witted (in reply to sarcastic people), indecisive, dreamy, lousy time management, can be disorganised and messy

27. A quote you try to live by

Refer to BLOG TITLE

28. Somewhere you'd like to move to or visit

Paris/France/Japan

29. 5 weird things that you like

a: the smell of carbon monoxide
b: the feeling of rubbing uhu glue on your hand
c: fish spa?
d: (I SHALL RACK MY BRAINS)
e: (IM STILL STUCK.)

No comments:

Post a Comment