16. Something you always think 'what if...' about
What if my parents/friends/bf suddenly left me?? How would I cope with it?
As of now, I think I'm still pretty dependent on the people around me. Sigh.
#nowplaying Pixie Lott - Band Aid
When I met you, I didn't really like you
First impression was you were somebody who'd walk right by me when I wave at you and say hi,
But they say...
Bad beginnings make happy endings
Now that I know you I begin to understand things
It's turned around 180 degrees,
I found my missing piece
Suits my current thoughts about us. And I've realised that its quite true, usually if you get together with someone u hated/disliked at the start, it usually builds a wholly new and enjoyable experience you would never expect to receive.
Not that I din like you either, but first impressions count. And the first impression you gave me was that you were cocky and I was invisible to you. HAHAHA.
It's only now that I realise you're such a sweetie. And you make me feel special, NOT INVISIBLE ♥
There's something about you, that's like the sun
You warm up my heart, when I come undone
You're like me soulmate
And on those days, when I hurt, when I break
You are my band aid~~
Okay time for a swim. Just cooked dinner for my brother, for the 2nd time in my entire life I'm touching the stoves in my house to actually whip up a proper meal. And I've a challenge facing me this Friday.
Bby wants me to whip up a dish of macaroni and cheese and idk what else for his lunch. He refuses to help me out so I think I'll get his maid to guide me. Hmphhh. I'm only doing this because he's gonna cook steak for me the next round. MUAHAHHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment