Honestly, I'm not a huge fan of my body shape cos I've enormous hips which makes it hard for me to find clothes. Damn. I might be chubby but I do appreciate my assets. Life isn't fair, no one is perfect.
I still do complain about my body size occasionally, but I've been more accepting about living in my own skin, be more optimistic and focus my attention on loving my assets instead.
I can't stop people from judging or passing harsh criticism about me, but what matters most is that I'm learning to love my body day by day :)
Damn, damn, damn,
What I'd do to have you here, here, here
I wish you were here
Damn, damn, damn
What I'd do to have you near, near, near
I wish you were here
GONNA BE SEEING YOU LATER!! HUAT.
CLICK ON MY ADS PLEASE PEOPLE
<3 YOU LONG TIME!!
No comments:
Post a Comment