Tuesday, June 01, 2010
What we've lost, its hard to regain
I just saw a friend tweet "it's a pleasure to see people grow up"
When you first see that statement, what comes to your mind?
For me, its definitely a mixture of emotions.
More pleasurable or more sadness, i can't really define.
But what I can definitely confirm is that I felt real sad today upon seeing someone whom I wished to see, yet kind of dreaded seeing.
Because everytime I see her, I feel sadness overwhelm me.
First thoughts that hit my mind would be the times we had once spent together, when we were all happy and innocent.
The person I once knew seemed so close yet so far.
And then my thoughts jerks a string in my heart, reminding me she's no more close to us anymore.
We've drifted apart so so so much, till date it seems like our closeness never existed.
From close friends to acquaintances to partial strangers.
It's kind of sad isn't it?
That things take such a turn.
I wonder to think it as a negative or a positive experience.
P/s: Will we ever talk like how we used to, someday, somehow?
Pp/s: Fuck any tests there are. It's already June gosh. Time flies like a bullet goddammit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment