Was busy with exams and work at the IT fair for consecutive one week straight!
And was too shag to do up a post till now, so yeah :(
Anyway, this was what I received in the mail:
Presenting to you....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
And tada!!!!
I did not expect myself to win the twitter contest organised by theblogshop, where all we had to do was to reply to their tweet telling them about our favourite online blogshop and we would stand a chance to win a surprise from them!
Previously, I was still browsing through thestylehunter.lj and was contemplating to buy several pieces, cos the clothes they stock are really pwettty!
So you can imagine my excitement when I received this parcel in the mail luh^^
Adore the hairband too! Vintageeey and cute! ♥
Adore the hairband too! Vintageeey and cute! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment