Me and huishan temporarily replaced 2 girls who usually work upstairs at lucky plaza.
For the past 1 yr +, I've been working at the roadshow(tent) downstairs, at the area in between lucky plaza and tangs, so I've never got a chance to try working upstairs.
For people who do not know where lucky plaza is,
Lucky plaza, exit from Orchard Mrt down the 'tunnel underpass' which houses 'Cotton On', 'Etude house', and take the escalator up at the first right turn at the end of the underpass.
This will lead you to Tangs Orchard, follow which walk straight down and you'll see Lucky Plaza right ahead
(credits to www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_R...ore.html)
Starhub pple, the emcee, the makeshift 'tent', and the long queues that form
(credits to caricaturist.wordpress.com/2009/...y-plaza/)
Take a look, royal sporting house is inside Lucky Plaza (to the right)
(to the left - unseen) Tangs Orchard
So our starhub roadshow is at the pavement between these 2 shopping centres, beside the entrance to Lucky Plaza's carpark too!
COME DOWN AND PAY US A VISIT IF YOU'RE IN NEED OF A NEW SIM CARD (PREPAID NO), OR A TOPUP CARD!
Cheaper rates, Free lucky spins, free t-shirts, and free top-up value if you buy a sim card! Etcetc!:)
Okay, walao I sound like I'm promoting Lucky Plaza or promoting/advertising for Starhub.
Don't get me wrong, I'm just providing additional help for pple who needs these!
Back to topic:
Benefits of working upstairs:
1. There's AIRCON!!!
2. The boss covers our food expenses, and we had Tori-Q for lunch ytd! Waoooo:P With free icelemontea too! (TORI-Q HOR, NOT $2 CHICKEN RICE)
3. Free pinoy tidbits provided by the boss! (They're chinese-pinoy)
4. Have the privacy of chatting and gossiping with huishan! HAHA :P
5. Less taxing, smaller crowd as compared to the long queues downstairs wtf.
6. At least ensured of chairs to sit on.
Disadvantages:
1. Don't get to meet and chat with the other colleagues situated downstairs!
2. The shop upstairs is a really small and confined space ugh. Doesn't allow for stretching of legs whatever.
3. Aircon was uber cold!
4. Lucky plaza toilet requires a payment of $0.20 for each entry!
5. I ALWAYS ENCOUNTER BABY ROACHES IN LUCKY PLAZA TOILETS FML. (If we work downstairs, Tangs toilet is just opp, super convenient and much CLEANER.)
Okay tatas, off to watch youtube mv's and makeup tutorials! ^^
P/s: Very much hope I get chances to work back in there again!
(credit image to talkingmakeup.com/all-makeup/eye...of-five/)
Pp/s: Have the feel of buying makeup palettes to explore and play around with eyeshadow colours!
OH HOW MUCH I DO HEART PRETTY STUFF/COLOURS WHATSOEVER! :(




No comments:
Post a Comment