Follow me!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Valson's 21st!


Location: Square 2, St Games GamingHow!

Hehehe had a fun time playing RAGING RABBITS and MARIO!
He practically booked the whole place down for 3 hrs, where there were 6 gaming areas!
2 were for Xbox I think, with the guitar geek game coupled with the drumsets and stuff.
The other 4 were for Wii games :)




I KEPT LOSING IN THE RUNNING GAMES! HAHA.
The one where we were required to use the Wii remote and the Nunchuk(attached seperate remote) to literally run our Rabbits!
See la, means I need to go gym to train my arms soon LOL.


And I lost at Mario table tennis not because I could not whack the ball back in time, but because I couldn't start the ball.
ESTIMATION PHAILLL BIG TIME.


Oh the drinks there were free flow!
So after we left, we koped more cans of green tea and stuff to mix with the Vodka that Weicheow brought.
But ended not many people could stay out late to drink overnight
So it ended up a everyone no-go kinda thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment