Follow me!

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Bad at learning

I need to start paving my path to success, which is equivalent to playing less and working harder, since I'm slow to learn :(
It kinda sucks learning things slowly, somehow it affects my self esteem, making me feel inferior and incomparable to others.
But I cannot think deep into things, and I've always wondered how come people are able to think so deep and so detailed.
It makes me wonder how complex their mind are, and what other stuff might be going on in their minds.
Whenever someone asks me a question, I have this tendency to stone and blackout.
Especially during impromptu speeches/presentations whatsoever.
Even the 5 W's and 1 H cannot help me generate questions to think further.
That's why I hate writing essays and doing presentations or generating group names and ideas, because I have absolutely no inspiration or no free flow of ideas.
I AM NOT CREATIVE ENOUGH. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment