Follow me!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Been way too tired.

I don't like the fact that you've changed.
I know that we all might have changed in some way or other, but that doesn't make us any further from sticking to one another even more closely.
Our bond has actually strengthened overtime.
Whereas you, have actually distanced and drifted apart from us.
You're always out with your other friends, your bestfriend, and never seem to have time to bother/care about us.
So, in your heart, what are we to you, hi-by friends, only to tide you through secondary school?
This shows alot of what we actually mean to you, with the fact that you never bother to contact us at all.
You can even wish others happy birthday, yet not your own 'close' friends.
Weighing guys over girls?
Is that really you?

And chatting with one of my bestgirls ytd, I feel so pissed for her that she has a couple of friends who treat her so unfairly.
Dare you treat her like shit, you'll get shit from me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment