Follow me!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face. ~Ben Williams

This post is gonna be dedicated to all doggies.
I just adore dogs so much, and long to have one badly!
But my house circumstances doesn't allow the keeping of one :(
Sad right.


They're such good companions! 
Even according to Jacson, it feels good to have 3 dogs barking at your feet to welcome you after a long shag day out!
I'm not greedy, having a dog will already make me contented enough.
I swear I'll get a dog as a pet after I've grown up and married out :)
My future husband has to be a dog lover too.
But of course he has to love me more than the dogs laaaa HAHAHAH. :D


♥ BOBO (THE SHIZ TSU)
♥ COOKIE (THE JACK RUSSELL)
♥ RUSELL! (THE MALTESE)

No comments:

Post a Comment