After work, went to meet Isaac and Satiesh at school to try and discuss dss proj. On my way to school from yew tee, I changed exactly 4 buses wtheck. I FORGOT 174 DIN REACH SCHOOL, thought 174 to take the same route as 184-.- Thus i had to alight halfway and change to 61 again. changed so many buses yet still never stop right outside school, gotta climb overhead bridge. LOL. ayeee, goondu of me rightttt! D:
Nvm, along the way when we stopped at 7-11 to help Satiesh buy a bar of kitkat, i saw this cute little mr men pouch, MANNNN, its holy cute! But it was 5.90 bucks and i was unwilling to waste my $$ on it. But Marc surprised me by buying it for me instead!._. And i din know, or else i would have asked him to save up that unnecessary $$. But him getting that pouch for me really cheered me up alot, as the smile of Mr Men. was too bright for me to resist putting a smile on my face too!(:
Had a sudden urge to eat pastamania and i dragged Isaac along to have dinner at there! >.<
MONDAY(27 july)
Stayed back a little after school to discuss proj work.
Thereafter, Meixuan, Kevin, Yufeng, Rayson, Waikun, Bobby and Desmond and I went to JP, on the hunt for bmgt presentation clothes!
I had already my top bought in advance preparation for bcomm module quite awhile ago, and thus i was only short of a formal skirt.
Searched high and low for it, rushing for time before all the shops started to close. Luckily we had Rayson there, as Meixuan and I were totally clueless on what sort of formal wear would suit us. TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLE MAH. I DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF FORMAL WEAR LEY. FIRST TIME BUYING OKAY!
cheap ley my formal suit, shirt:20 bucks
skirt: 18 bucks.
SUIIIZAII! :D
Rayson walked home tgt with me from JP as i wanted to lose fats, HAHAHA.
so we walked for like close to half an hour or more?
Fun man, din do that since a long while alr D:
Thereafter, Meixuan, Kevin, Yufeng, Rayson, Waikun, Bobby and Desmond and I went to JP, on the hunt for bmgt presentation clothes!
I had already my top bought in advance preparation for bcomm module quite awhile ago, and thus i was only short of a formal skirt.
Searched high and low for it, rushing for time before all the shops started to close. Luckily we had Rayson there, as Meixuan and I were totally clueless on what sort of formal wear would suit us. TOTALLY DIFFERENT STYLE MAH. I DONT EVEN HAVE A SINGLE PIECE OF FORMAL WEAR LEY. FIRST TIME BUYING OKAY!
cheap ley my formal suit, shirt:20 bucks
skirt: 18 bucks.
SUIIIZAII! :D
Rayson walked home tgt with me from JP as i wanted to lose fats, HAHAHA.
so we walked for like close to half an hour or more?
Fun man, din do that since a long while alr D:





No comments:
Post a Comment