WHOOOHOO~
I've watched HARRY POTTTTERRRRR ALREADY!
lol, actually nothing much to be screaming about, cos the show wasn't all that nice also-.-
I found it abit anticlimax ah, and when the show ended, everyone was murmuring " hah, just like that end already ah" that kinda stuff, ya know.
I WAS ONE OF THEM TOO, LOL.
Marc brought godiva chocs for me again! smuggled from his fren-wilson's side there again :D
SHIOK SIA THE DARK CHOCO(:
and he also bought one whole box of lindt chocos too!
Those were our snacks in the theatre.
HAAHHA, eckerene is a happy girl after being well-fed with chocos!(:
Was at ps and there was some sale at net, and there was like this really cheap sale for formal wear, so i got a formal blouse for like just 20 bucks?
I'm hoping i dont get fat then, when i have to do bcomm next sem, haha.
Thank you Marc for treating me for the whole outing!^^
No comments:
Post a Comment