HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARC, KENG ANN & DESMOND!(:
I have confidence in myself to ace the econs test this time!
I did study for it and not bad, found that i could do every qn in there, except for one which i was not so sure of.
Well, i have to ace it anyway, i failed the previous one-.-
After that i went for dancesport with a light and happy mood(:
Asked seniors and friends to re-teach the chacha dance steps cos i missed like more than half of the previous chacha lessons, and i did not stay back to practise, so i was still quite weak at the turning of the butt smoothly >.<(FIGURE 8 STYLE)
I have confidence in myself to ace the econs test this time!
I did study for it and not bad, found that i could do every qn in there, except for one which i was not so sure of.
Well, i have to ace it anyway, i failed the previous one-.-
After that i went for dancesport with a light and happy mood(:
Asked seniors and friends to re-teach the chacha dance steps cos i missed like more than half of the previous chacha lessons, and i did not stay back to practise, so i was still quite weak at the turning of the butt smoothly >.<(FIGURE 8 STYLE)
No comments:
Post a Comment