Health's deteriorating badly. I really detest being around people who smoke. Not that I discriminate smokers. (Love the people, hate the smoke) But I'd prefer if you've the decency to move aside when you're smoking and not puff right in my face. 70-80% of my friends smoke, and I'm kinda used to inhaling secondhand smoke etc, BUT! I STILL HATE IT. Of course I wouldn't be a spoilsport and tell you to get the hell out and not smoke in my face right. But I'm glad most of my friends are considerate peeps^^, so this applies to those inconsiderate tards out there who take for granted and breathe smoke into people's faces! :<
#juststating a scenerio:
Being a non-smoker, imagine how suffocated I felt being in a room with 10+ others who smoked?
Every other second there was someone who would be busily puffing away on a stick. Never-ending smoke lingered in the air for several hours. I felt so choked I could barely breathe, and I had to make an occasional run to the window to gasp for air.
That aside, thyself chose to play cards and drink with my friends, so I sort of dug my own grave.
Disclaimer: In this exception, it was my choice,not blaming anyone here. I understand that smoking and drinking sort of comes in a package to give the 'high', and I believe none of them wanted me to suffer from inhaling the thick smoke too.
#juststating
I think the amount of second and thirdhand smoke I inhaled the 2 nights during my Kukup trip is equivalent to me smoking a cigarette firsthand for prolly half a year? Which equates to a terrible impact on my health. Not that I was strong to start with anyway - WHICH MAKES THINGS WORSE.
You know, I'm really afraid of getting asthma or weakened lungs, because I've been facing breathing difficulties and all.
Nonetheless, I still believe in anti-smoking. Not those crappy theory that people give such as: "Oh, its better off to be a firsthand smoker rather than suffer being a passive smoker" OR "aiya, smoke or not, in the end also die right".
Look, you guys might not cherish your health and don't mind dying young, but I do.
"Secondhand smoke is also known as environmental tobacco smoke (ETS) or passive smoke. It is a mixture of 2 forms of smoke that come from burning tobacco: sidestream smoke (smoke that comes from the end of a lighted cigarette, pipe, or cigar) and mainstream smoke (smoke that is exhaled by a smoker). Even though we think of these as the same, they aren't. The sidestream smoke has higher concentrations of cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) than the mainstream smoke. And, it contains smaller particles than mainstream smoke, which make their way into the body's cells more easily."
"Secondhand smoke is classified as a "known human carcinogen" (cancer-causing agent)"
Think about it. Be on your way to dump that cigarette people!!
***********************************************
TROLOLOLOL. FARKING FUNNY
No comments:
Post a Comment