Thanks to Krisz for accompanying me the whole time I was undecided. Haha
Anyway it sucks to be flat-footed lah., so troublesome to find shoes. :<
![]() |
| RESPONSE STABILITY 3 (Y) |
Had a hard time deciding between the Adi Mana 5 and this - from the 'run fast' series, super lightweight, for flat feet people too.
But since I'm more of a long distance runner than a sprinter, it was a more suitable choice to get the one that could provide better cushioning and support to carry me for long distances yeah?
ANYWAY I SUCK AT SPRINTING. HAHA.AND STUPID KRISZ LAUGHED AT ME. :<
So here I am, eager as hell to put these running shoes to the test! :)
P/s: My friend signed me up for a 15km marathon. I think I'm gonna run 5-7 and walk the rest of the distance. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment