Skipped out of the lecture hall happily when paper ended. Finally whoohoo!! Had dinner with Shan, Betty, Alvin, Andy, REBELled with my girls - also as a farewell party for my darling Stella Thet Eliang. She left Singapore this morning for Myanmar, and she’ll be gone visiting for 3 weeks. :< But I’ll be off to internship this Monday and be busying my ass off, therefore it doesn’t make as much a difference too. :/
Today was also the day I partied the hardest out of all the times I’ve been clubbing. And its prolly gonna be the first and last time I’m wearing my killer 12cm heels to club. HAHAH. Those heels are meant only for fashion shoots!! My ankle was so numb after 5 consecutive hours of dancing, it’s pretty amazing I could walk straight even after that. Hahaha another reason why I would never wanna wear heels to club - my fav black velvet heels broke during a club night at Powerhouse. ZZZ?
Saturday – 05 March
Slept till 4pm! Shiok to finally be able to sleep in till such hours! Was overly tired from clubbing last night. Accumulated fatigue since Thursday. L Hehehe but goodgirl92 stayed home the whole day, till she became so bored and went for supper with Betty & Bryan. Betty and I were both rotting at home like nobody’s business before that lor! Bored people unite and do lazy activities together (Y) Wanted to mahjong at Bet’s house, but she was too lazy so we’ll decide on that another time. We shall play ‘lazy mahjong’ one fine day. Hehee :D
Oh, here’s the song I wanna share with you guys, sooooo touching omg. I spent my whole day crying while watching this mv :/ IT WAS AN EMOEMO SATURDAY. & I realise I think a lot when I’m at home having own personal time.
Sunday - 06 March
Just had ice-cream & tauhuey with Betty & a big group of guys earlier. Whoa their side is a really damn big group, much larger than I'd expected. ._.
Familiar faces, but I still dk their names. Haha they ain't very friendly to properly introduce themselves yet. Oh well, another time :)
At this rate of supper I'll just keep ballooning sideways fml.
Had insomnia this morning, think I'm gonna have insomnia tonight too. Whyyyyyyyy :(
Anyway I've just answered a funny formspring question.
"Do you like getting grinded at clubs?"
How am I supposed to answer this? It's not a matter of like or don't like. So if I don't like and I do it, do I become a loose person? I think prolly majority will judge that way. Caught once, and thats the end of your good-girl reputation.
I can't be bothered to explain myself here, but all I can say is, girls have their down times and even the best of girls need to let their hair down at least once.
Anyway I've just answered a funny formspring question.
"Do you like getting grinded at clubs?"
How am I supposed to answer this? It's not a matter of like or don't like. So if I don't like and I do it, do I become a loose person? I think prolly majority will judge that way. Caught once, and thats the end of your good-girl reputation.
I can't be bothered to explain myself here, but all I can say is, girls have their down times and even the best of girls need to let their hair down at least once.
WO YAO DA MAJIANG.
STARTING MY INTERN LATER. GOODNIGHTS

No comments:
Post a Comment