Follow me!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Laziness brings your downfall. But whatever, I'm too shag now.

Feeling SOOOO LAZY today.
It's the kind of day where you just feel like sleeping your entire life away.
Skipped dinner with C & J, rejected invitations to supper/TAUHUEY omg.
Now leh. lazy to blog also!!

Ever since intern started on Monday, I've been too busy/tired to blog. I return home only at like 12+ - 1 everyday, need to catch up on my sleep cos I work the whole day!
People intern with office hours, I intern with retail hours. Obviously shag right.
And every week I've to work at least one day in the wkend/night shift. So don't blame me for lack of updates in this space :/

Anw, ladies night with L and his friends yesterday! FUNNNNN ^^
Kzee's birthday, and I think he played all his favourite mixes/hits. (Y)
Crowd consisted hugely of working adults, and GUYS. 'Dickfest' as Selina calls it or 'Sausagefest' as L calls it. Haha 'sausagefest' sounds less crude.
Haha one of L's friends brought earplugs! Can you believe it. LOL I should follow suit the next round I club, even Changwen once mentioned my hearing is horrible.

Oh, outside Powerhouse, there's this newly constructed space with many roadside food stalls (owned by food republic) and there's also a live band, which totally reminds me of Makansutra Gluttons Bay-beside DXO-.-

P/s: Thanks R for the surprise of Koi and gong cha! :)
Pp/s: Thankyou L for the Jagerbomb & Cranberry vodka! I <3 cocktails. There's no doubt to them being labelled as ladies drinks :B

No comments:

Post a Comment