Day 8: 3 turn ons
#1. Guys wearing suits HAHHA
#2. Confident guys who know how to lead without being too bossy and overpowering.
#3. Guys with 6 pecs who look so smiffling sexy after they step out of the pool with dripping wet hair. Oh if his eyes can 'electrocute' me, then way-to-go! :)
Lastly, I agree with Stel's 3rd point - #3: Guys who're rough at the right times when it comes to being a lover.
Muahaha now who wants to turn me on?
LOL kidding. Even if you turn me on, I'm not a loose girl either, so don't bother.
Eh, I want to watch Big Bang Theory!
Oh I love Sheldon, he's funny to the max can!
![]() |
| Jim Parsons a.k.a Sheldon |
Either he's a blatant blockhead, or he just speaks fluent sarcasm.
He kind of resembles Mr Bean though. hehehe
I love the words used to describe him - 'obnoxious and insufferable'
And you can definitely improve your English by watching this sitcom :)
How can people be so funny without trying hard at all!!! OMGEE LOVE IT LAH!
OH, the part where Wolowitz dresses up in green and thinks he looks very cool, whereas everyone else thinks he looks like Luigi from Mario series - that part never fails to crack me up!

No comments:
Post a Comment