Day 9: 2 smileys that describe your life right now
#1. D: sian, not much entertainment in life now ley. It's like my lifeline being -----------, you know the kind that shows up on hospital machines that you're already dead and there's no sign of any life in you anymore?
Well, I'm not dead yet (choi - touchwood), but the entertainment in my life is close to being dead. And I'm so bored I could jump off a cliff right now.
#2. <: I don't really know what this smiley stands for, but it looks cute yet pissed so i shall use it here.
Yeah, I'm pissed off with certain people for being such asses, and pissed off with myself for wasting so much time with distractions and such when I could have studied more, pissed off with exams, and many other things.
Oh, and pissed that we have to study so much due to society obligations! I really cannot sit still and study and I don't like studying! I like the influx of knowledge, but hate the exams.
You know, I think I would absorb info much better if I was not forced to memorise it in such a short span of time. No kidding.
I'd rather read a book like a storybook over and over again till the info seeps into my head, rather than kill my brain cells by cramming so much info at one time!
P/s: Sorry huishan, for always making you wait! :(
Pp/s: Stel, thank god you're long over it! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment