Follow me!

Thursday, September 23, 2010

DAY 2~!

HI PEOPLE!!!!! (Day 2 of Taiwan)


I'm at Taiwan's Taipei City hall's(like their CBD area - super classy and working pple style) 'ESLITE' 24 hour bookstore and I'm making full use of their free internet access right now hahahaha.
The budget hotel was not as bad as I'd expected, actually quite clean and cosy, and I've taken a liking to it cos its right opposite the Ximen Mrt exit 6 - absolutely convenient! :)
Oh and yesterday was just my first day here but I've already had 6-7 shopping bags just from 2 places, the Wu Fen Pu wholesale streets and the Raohe night market!
Hahah I wanted to buy a whole lot of other stuff but considering that I've 7 more days here and many more places to explore, I decided against it.
Oh, Raohe's chou toufu sucks. My first time trying chou tofu and it was a disappointing experience. NTD30, kinda expensive too. :(
Well, but I can't deny that their steamboat was not bad.

Anyway after this bookstore, we're gonna go in search of accessories around this area, and later proceed to Zhongxiao area to shop, then Shilin in the night!
Can't wait to continue eating and shopping. I feel like I can never get tired of this life, since i resisted shopping in Singapore for so long just to save up enough money to come over here to splurge!
The many months built up from not shopping has totally escalated my urge to buy down a whole new wardrobe of outfits, and apparently, the urge has exploded right here in Taiwan. Heheheh.
It's so super similar to Singapore, only that we attract many more stares here.
EH, BUT PEOPLE SAY THAT OUR 'GUO YU'(national language) is very BIAO ZHUN(precise & accurate)!
Not bad ah, first day and we can already blend in with their tone and language. ^^

Okkay, anyway shan't be hogging this computer anymore, shall blog whenever I find places with free internet access again!
Pictures up when I'm back.
BYEEEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment