I did not even realise it till i was checking for the time at the side of my computer sidebar.
Time flies huh.
And I am being weirder by the second.
I am changing so much, not used to it too.
The CURRENT me is so unlike the me in the PAST.
People say, when you change, you're actually changing yourself to adapt to others.
So in life, no one ain't really them ownself righttttt?
No matter how much they repeatedly say they do not care about other's views on them, or that they are being their ownself.
In fact, we all have actually changed to some stage, whether we like it or not.
I used to backstab others as a form of revenge when I found out that they had backstabbed/fronstabbed me.
Along the process of living, I realised that frontstab is a much better alternative than backstab.
"Revenge is not always sweet, once it is consummated we feel inferior to our victim."
Emile M. Cioran
I tried to bring myself to shoot the person in the face for critisicing me or stepping me down, but always failed to do so.Emile M. Cioran
I could never face the person and chide him/her straight in the face.
Call me a coward, anything you like.
But I always felt that once I took that move, bad blood would breed between us.
Everyone would definitely agree that they did not want any enemies in their life right?
And neither did I want further backstabbing and hatred between me and the person.
Thus, I slowly succumbed to being the silent one, accepting all the bad things being spread behind my back.
I let people use me as a joke in my face, for sarcasm and criticism, without any arguements.
I was a fairly easy target, with no retaliation and courage.
It was a tough thing to do really, even until now.
I always pretend i know nothing, or that I'm simply fine with it, hiding my emotions behind my big smiles.
HOW LONG CAN I PUT UP WITH THAT ACT?
I'm freaking tired of facing these kind of hypocrites.
You know who you are.
One day. I am so gonna start standing up for myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment