MUST GIVE ONE SUPER CLAP TO MY BELOVED GFS.
The ones whom i haven't met up with in ages! Gosh.
First stop: Sentosa, siloso beach.
Second stop: Hunger pangs, dinner at Marche's
Third stop: Ben & Jerry's, dessert.
Fourth stop: Home sweet home!(:
Taught Huishan & Wan Lim how to play bridge at Sentosa, chilled, rolled in sand(thus my blog title), chit chatted, taitee, being self conscious of our own figures(which also explains all the coverage of fats, and the censored pictures) LOL.
OH. SUPER HOT SAND AND SUN. I'm quite black now. As in not tan. Black ah!!!
UGH. I don't have the luck of fair skinned girls!
We had freaking horrendous appetites as we skipped breakfast and lunch while we were at Sentosa! Sort of explains the choice to eat at Marche's.
And I like that quite empty ah. Lots of space to ourselves actually, due to our early dinner.
Chose to have dessert at Ben & Jerry's! I chose choco macadamia, mel had chunky monkey, and wannie had mango sorbet!
We ate the $15.90 one. The one with the waffle and 3 scoops ice cream. Shared between all 4 of us.
Went into quiche's to try many clothes, ended up walking out empty handed. Hope the salesgirl was not pissed at us *winks*
Going to sleep, lazy to write alr. Buhyees and nights readers!(:
P/s: Super thanks and ♥♥♥ to Huishan for doing that pretty card!
I really loved the way you use the wire to entwine my name and the picture you developed/printed and clipped on inside!
I'm being motivated to wash many pictures now! LOL.
Pp/s: I think I have developed a little skills of editing photos vintage style/film style whatever u call it rightttt :D
No comments:
Post a Comment