Follow me!

Sunday, March 18, 2012

May the tears wash away all the insanity.


I'm crazily sad right now. Current state: Insecure mess, heartache, desperately seeking solace.
Sorry I'm a weirdo and I don't deserve anybody's love.

I thought I could get away from all this shit by simply blocking you out of my mind. Took just a mere sms to destroy  the walls I painstakingly built. I'm so disgusted with myself someone please slap me out of this nonsense.


It was all up to you to make the best of our last memories.

I'm falling apart. It's gotten too overwhelming.
I feel so alone.

I need to suck it up and move on because nobody's gonna care whether I'm unhappy or not.
If the one you loved doesn't even give a flying fuck about your mental/emotional/physical health, then maybe no one else does.
Someone please make this pain go away NOWNOWNOW.

One of the most painful things you have to go through: When someone can't even reassure you about their love for you.
And maybe, it would have been nice to hear a lie, even just for a day.

"I should never have cared. But I did care. I care a lot, and I still fucking care."
Love makes us feel like it's worth all the effort, and I've struggled to hold on to this love.
That is why people are so afraid to lose love, because it takes with it a whole chunk of one's entirety.
But I cannot continue with someone who is unsure of his own being in so many ways possible.
"I try to hold on but it hurts too much. I try to forgive but it is not enough to make it all okay"


And after all this ends, I need to occupy myself with a hectic lifestyle. I can't take another vicious round of wallowing in self pity. Teach me how to fcking love when I always find the wrong love.
"I refuse to cry over you anymore. Yes, I still care. Tbh, I think I will always care. But life's too short, and I'm going to do my best to be happy with or without you."
Just give me back the pieces of my heart from the past 7 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment