Follow me!

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Gabby's meal before becoming botak!!

YEEEEEEEEEHA! Tests ended on the 15th and I'm having 2 wk holidays till the 1st of January!
Of which, I'm already fully packed till Christmas. These include birthdays, gift exchanges, gatherings, and SHOPPING FOR PRESENTS.
Did some shopping last Friday - 16th Dec, but I still have quite abit of shopping to do, and that is gonna span over today, thursday and friday. hahaha
The main bulk of my time will probably be spent in Town yet again. -_____- I'm so sick of that place. For now.

Salt and pepper anyone?
I do frequent spasms.
The lush surrounding!
So here's to Gabby before he enlisted on the 8th. As Stel says - "Gabby's last meal" HAHAAH.
HATCHED serves awesome eggs and milk!!! Variety of 4 cooking styles, poached/omelette/sunny-side-up/scrambled. A MUST TRY!! - for egg lovers of course.

HOW TO GET THERE:
Taken from: http://www.hatched.sg/
THIS IS SO CUTE!!!
I wanted to blog about the dishes that we tried, only to realise that the catalog on their website hasn't been updated!! It shows the dishes of 2010 -.-

STILL, go check out this place guys!!
IT'S SO EGGGGGGGY!! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment