Follow me!

Monday, September 19, 2011

The tumblr challenge about yourself (30 days)

Gonna do this starting today. One post per day, stay tuned!

5 ways to win my heart

First, take me out to a classy French restaurant and I might consider telling you half of it? :P
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Materialistic side - Just dreaming
1. Surprise me with a Chanel bag?
2. A romantic all expenses paid trip to the Maldives/Japan/Europe
3. Romantic dates with candlelight dinners (LOL)
4. Look like Ashton Kutcher/Orlando Bloom/Johnny Depp/Eddie Cibrian/Josh Holloway/Enrique Iglesias/Josh Duhamel/Robert Buckley.... OKAY I GEDDIT. ENOUGH OF HANDSOME GUYS, I SOUND LIKE A STARSTRUCK GIRL. As you can see, I prefer sexy and matured guys to those cutesy and kiddy looking ones.
5. STILL THINKING.

Judge me if you want, I believe everybody has dreamt of such stuff at least once.
But obviously, all these will get you nowhere if the guy lacks
THESE:


Real way to win my heart
1. Little surprises (good ones obviously)
2. The saying of 'letting go and pulling back' - argue and yet still be able to make me feel like a queen. Nobody likes a boring guy who's too sweet all the time. Where's the fun in that? Being caring and sweet are 2 different matters.
3. Respect, freedom, space
4. Intellectual 
5. Bring me to travel around the world (this might be materialistic but i love to travel)

I might edit this when I've come up with something better. Till then people! :)

Oh yeah. caught Johnny English with Levi earlier. Gawd Rowan Atkinson sure is hilarious. Respect that man! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment